Check out dates and sign up to attend.
CPR/Basic Life Support CoursesJump to related links
Mercy College of Ohio will not be offering the full Basic Life Support class on campus this semester, instead, we have modified the process and will hold skill check-offs on site. This check-off is the second part of a two-part process. *This course will fulfill your Castlebranch requirement.
It is important to remember this process is a two-step process and that you will need to present the HeartCode BLS Completion Certificate to attend the on campus check-off.
See the information below to complete the online HeartCode course and to schedule your on-campus skills check-off.
- Complete the online course: https://shopcpr.heart.org/heartcode-bls.
- Print the certificate of completion.
- Register for the skills check-off of your choice, the check-off is scheduled for two hours.
- Attend the check-off. You must provide your printed certificate of completion during the skills check-off.
Please note, you will pay a separate fee for each course.
HeartCode BLS - $31.00
Skills Check-Off - $30.00
Questions? Email Sadie Jakubowski the information noted below.
Sadie Jakubowski , MHA : Health Sciences Support Coordinator
- phone icon 419-251-1376
- mail icon email@example.com
- location icon M4610