Organization for Associate Degree of Nursing (OADN) Alpha Delta Nu Honor Society Gamma Delta ChapterJump to related links
The OADN Alpha Delta Nu Nursing Honor Society recognizes the academic excellence of students in the study of Associate Degree Nursing.
The society encourages the pursuit of advance degrees in the profession of nursing as well as continuing education as a life-long professional responsibility. Additionally, the society shall participate in the recruitment of qualified individuals into the profession of nursing.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or above in all general education classes
- Earned grade of B or better in each nursing class
- No previous failures of any nursing class (OADN Bylaws, 2017)
- Must demonstrate conduct that reflects integrity and professionalism
- An annual membership due of $50 is paid to OADN.
- Members pay an additional $25 that goes toward the purchase of honor cords and pins.
- Eligible students are invited to join under a provisional membership during NUR 232. Full membership is offered during NUR 241, in the final semester of study.
- Members are required to complete an educational or recruitment project during the last semester of study.
Jennifer Barber , MSN, RN : Assistant Professor, Nursing
- phone icon 419-251-1703
- mail icon firstname.lastname@example.org
- location icon M3804
Kimberly Gillespie , MSN, RN : Assistant Professor, Nursing
- phone icon 419-251-8923
- mail icon email@example.com
- location icon M3601
Tom Voyles , MSN, BSN, RN : Assistant Professor, Nursing
- phone icon 419-251-8904
- mail icon firstname.lastname@example.org
- location icon M3606