Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Beta Pi Xi ChapterJump to related links
Phi Theta Kappa was founded in 1918 and is the official honor society for two-year college programs.
Today, Phi Theta Kappa, now an international organization, is the largest honor society in American higher education. The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa shall be to recognize and encourage scholarship among two-year college students. Mercy College chartered the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society on campus in 2008 with the Beta Pi Xi chapter. Since that time over 300 members have been inducted.
- Completed 12 credit hours or more
- Achieve and maintain a 3.5 or higher grade point average
- Enrolled in an associate degree program
- Membership requires a one-time fee of $90.
Carol Campbell , MSN, RN : Assistant Professor, Associate Degree Nursing Program Director
- phone icon 419-251-1516
- mail icon firstname.lastname@example.org
- location icon M3612
Debra R. Phillips , MSN, RN, CNE : Associate Professor, Nursing
- phone icon 330-480-2348
- mail icon email@example.com
- location icon Youngstown Location