Check out dates and sign up to attend.
Spring 2021 Commencement
Congratulations! The Mercy College community is proud of how hard you have worked to earn your degree! Please use the following links to view our Spring 2021 Commencement Ceremonies and Pinning Ceremony.
External LinkAssociate and Certificate Commencement - Spring 2021
Use this link to view the recording of the Spring 2021 Associate and Certificate programs commencement ceremony.Visit Link
External LinkBachelor's and Master's Commencement - Spring 2021
Use this link to view the recording of the Spring 2021 Bachelor's and Master's programs commencement ceremony.Visit Link
External LinkNursing Pinning Ceremony - Spring 2021
Use this link to view the recording of the Spring 2021 Nursing Pinning ceremony.Visit Link
Cap and Gown Order
The deadline to order your Cap and Gown through Jostens is October 15 to ensure you receive your regalia prior to the Commencement date. Please place your order immediately to avoid late fees.
- Caps and gowns are priced differently per student, depending on the degree you are earning.
- You must purchase the gown that corresponds with your degree. (For example, Bachelor's degree students must purchase the Bachelor's degree package which includes the cap, gown, and hood.)
Instructions for Ordering Your Cap and Gown
- Go to: jostens.com
- Next to Get Started Now type in Mercy College of Ohio and select
- Click on Graduation Caps and Gowns
- Choose: Student Toledo Campus 2021 Grad OR Student Youngstown Campus 2021 Grad
- Click on either the Certificate or Associate or Bachelor (depending on the certification/degree you are earning or have earned as of the 2021 academic year)
- Click on the Customize It button
- Enter your height and weight and click on Next
- Select the major in which you will be obtaining or have obtained your degree in the 2021 academic year and click on Complete
- Click on Add to Cart
- Type in Your First and Last Name and click on Check Out Now
- Once your order has been successful, you will receive a "Thank You" message and confirmation number. Print this for your records. In the event of an order error, you will need to submit this to student records to avoid additional fees.
Applying for Graduation
Graduation Applications are available through the graduation application link below. Please complete your graduation application in accordance with your academic advisor. Your academic advisor will review your plan of study with you and must sign your graduation application for it to be complete.
Completed graduation applications are to be submitted to your academic advisor or returned to the Student Records Office or Darnell Irvine (at the Youngstown location) with an advisor signature.
Students who plan to graduate in the following semesters your applications are due:
|Spring 2021||Friday, November 6, 2020|
|Summer 2021||Monday, February 1, 2021|
|Fall 2021||Friday, July 2, 2021|
|Spring 2022||Friday, November 5, 2021|
*Summer graduates are invited to walk in the Spring Commencement ceremony prior to their final semester.
Complete this graduation application in accordance with your academic advisor.
Document .pdfGraduation Application
Complete this graduation application in accordance with your academic advisor.Download
Diploma and Honor Cords
*Honor cords for eligible undergraduates will be provided at the event.
*Diplomas are mailed to graduates two weeks after the end of the semester.
Toledo and Youngstown students and alumni have the opportunity to order a beautiful custom Mercy College of Ohio diploma frame. These frames are embossed with the Mercy College Seal and will allow you to display your diploma with pride. Build your own custom frame at UniversityFrames.com. Frames are shipped to you directly. Please feel free to stop by the Mercy College Clothing Store to see a sample.
Diploma sizes are as follows:
Certificate: 5x7 inches
Associate and Bachelor's: 8x10 inches
Master's: 8.5x11 inches