Fall 2017 Student Leaders Retreat
On Friday, August 18, thirteen student leaders from Mercy College of Ohio participated in the Fall 2017 Student Leaders Retreat.
The one-day retreat was held at Our Lady of the Pines Retreat Center in Fremont, Ohio. Students participants represented a number of student organizations including Student Government Association, Campus Wellness, Gay-Straight Alliance, National Student Nurses Association, and Hoffman Ambassadors.
The retreat sessions were presented by Mercy College faculty and staff and included:
- Mission, Vision, and Core Values presented by Dr. Justin Ways and Sister Sally Bohnett
- Difficult Dialogue presented by Quatez Scott
- Service and Leadership presented by Dr. Trevor Bates
- Effective Communication presented by Kristen Porter
- Personality assessment presented by Deanna Vatan
- Labyrinth activity presented by Sister Sally Bohnett
- Q&A session with Mercy College President Susan Wajert
The highlight of the day was having lunch with the Sisters of Mercy residents of the St. Bernadine Home.
Select images from the day are below.